Greenberg Employment Law Counseling LLC advises clients on managing the human resources aspects of their businesses in compliance with constantly-changing labor and employment laws. Experienced employment counsel Amy Babat Greenberg provides practical, cost-effective legal advice to executives, managers and human resources professionals to help them navigate complex legal requirements while minimizing costly employment law conflicts.
- Training U.S. and non-U.S. senior executives, managers, supervisors, and human resources professionals on how to comply with U.S. employment laws, including equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, anti-harassment, wage & hour and labor relations laws and regulations;
- Guiding employers through the recruitment and hiring process, including reviewing employment applications, background check policies, offer letters, employment contracts, restrictive covenants, employee handbooks, and confidentiality agreements;
- Helping employers create and implement lawful and sensible personnel policies, including employee handbooks, codes of conduct, and compliance policies;
- Advising employers on accommodating employees with disabilities and employees’ religious requirements;
- Providing practical and effective legal counsel to management on employee relations and preventative labor relations concerns;
- Counseling management through restructuring and downsizing events, including selection and de-selection processes, adverse impact analyses and termination procedures;
- Preparing compliant and effective executive employment and termination agreements;
- Conducting prompt and discreet investigations into allegations of employment discrimination, unlawful harassment, ethics violations and other workplace misconduct; analyzing issues and providing recommendations to management.